Monday 7 October 2013

Drawing Techniques and Media

I haven't posted anything for while as I have been super busy over the summer with various things. But now I am back at college I have more time to concentrate on the subject I really love. Here's a few bits and bobs I have been working on this week. 
My new brief is to create 3 garment fronts based on my chosen theme 'folklore'. So like any project, I start of by drawing a few sketches including techniques such as blind, opposite hand and continues line drawings using different shades of graphite and fine liner. I then go on to draw more analytical and tonal drawings using a wide range of media such as graphite, stick and ink, pen and watercolour. These drawings are just the early stages before I start to develop them in to something much more interesting. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment